How to reduce hips and thighs fast at home: Women generally tend to accumulate fat in their thighs and hips region. While many women dream of having a toned body, many get demotivated, thinking that they have to attend a gym to attain tones of legs and hips. To achieve a toned body, you need to have the determination, and you have to push yourself to achieve that, but for that, you do not need to head to the gym. You can just set your mind and practice exercises at home as well. Here are a few exercises that can help you get those perfect curves around your hips and thighs:
How to Reduce Hips and Thighs Naturally
This is the best exercise to reduce hips and buttocks. This may be a little hard for beginners to do, but with practice after a few days, it will get easier. The lunges affect your hamstrings, glutes, and your quads. You can begin with five and can then increase it to 10 reps. Doing this for 10 minutes is enough.
- Stand on your feet, with your hands placed on your hip.
- Take a step forward and then slowly lower your body. You need to take it slow here. Otherwise, you may wobble and fall. As you lower your body, your position on the ground will make a 90-degree angle.
- Keep yourself in the position for 2-3 seconds, and then shift to another foot.
- While getting up, put all your pressure on the heel. Remember that your knees should never touch the ground. Your knee should be close to the ground but never touching it.
2. Standing forward bend
This is one form of exercise that will be pretty easy for flexible individuals. If you are rather stiff, you may have problems bending all the down and touching your toes. Nevertheless, you should push yourself to do it, because to perform this exercise, you do not need a trainer or any other gym equipment. This exercise also helps you stretch and relax your muscles.
- Start with standing on your feet.
- Relax and then slowly bend down.
- Be in this position for 2-3 seconds before coming back up.
- Do five repetitions.
The main point in this exercise is for your toes to touch knees and hands touching your feet or the mat on which you are standing on.
3. Kick back
Beginners to advance, everyone can try this pose. Kick back, although easy to do, is extremely effective. To achieve your goal, you need to do two sets, which comprise of 10 repetitions each.
- Take the cat pose. The cat pose involves you to be on the ground on all fours. Your palms should not be in a fist, but flat on the floor.
- Put all your pressure on your palm and your right knee and push your left leg out, to form a straight line.
- Make sure that the leg is higher than your hip, but just slightly and point your toes.
- Hold the position for a few seconds before you repeat the same with your right leg.
4. Alternate side jump
This is exactly how it sounds. You jump on your alternate legs and hold that position for just a few seconds.
- Stand on your feet with your hands by your side.
- Next, you jump on the left and hold that position for a few seconds.
- If you jumped to your right, you landed on your right foot. Your right knee should be slightly bent while your left foot should be off the ground.
- Come back to the standing position and then again hop to your left.
- Repeat this 15 times.
5. Hanging deadlifts
Deadlifts are a great way to stretch the muscles in your back and make them work. This helps you not only to tone down your lower body but also create a better posture all over. Grab a pair of deadlifts to do this, and if you do not have, you can buy one. The exercise with dumbbells needs 20 repetitions.
- Start in a standing position while you hold the deadlifts. Your feet should be slightly apart.
- Next, bend forward while keeping your spine erect and holding the deadlifts in your hands.
- Your torso should be leveled with the floor.
- Then again, go back up but only halfway before you bend down again.
- Remember to use your glutes to do bend down and rise back up.
6. Side-lying leg lift
All those ladies who want to work on there and as well as on their thighs and hips should consider incorporating this exercise in their daily routine. The exercise not only works on your inner thigh muscles, but it also works oh so well on your abs. Performing this exercise daily will give you beautiful legs, hips, and some killer abs to show off in a top that reveals your midriff.
This is harder than the ones mentioned before. For the first few days, tie a resistance band around your ankle.
- Start by lying down on the floor, with your arms outstretched.
- Prepare your abs and use your core to lift your legs high towards the ceiling.
- While lifting your legs, make sure that you do not lift your hips as well. Your hips should be on the ground.
- Next, move your leg up and down while your leg is lifted. This should be down quickly and for 20 times. If you cannot do it 20 times for the first time around, you can do only ten and then slowly increase it as you get better at it.
- Repeat it on the other side.
Everyone is familiar with this exercise. Squats are well known and proven for toning down buttocks and legs. For all those ladies who wish to have thigh gaps, may perform squats daily to achieve their goal. Be sure to perform squats around ten times every day. Squats may look easy, but it one of the hardest exercises out there. It puts a lot of pressure on your thigh muscles, calves, glutes, back muscles, and you feel the pull and the tension when you are doing squats.
- Stand with your feet apart. The distance between your feet should be greater than your shoulder width.
- Stretch your hands in front of you with your palms facing downwards.
- Next, prepare to go down. Slowly lower down your body, keeping your back straight.
- Your body should be like in a position similar to when you are sitting on a chair, only without the actual chair.
- Your knees should be behind your toes.
- You need to be in that position for 3-4 seconds maximum before you can come back up again and repeat.
It is better if you can hold your position for longer than 3-4 seconds.
Running is an aerobic exercise, which works not only on your lower body but also helps you shed fat from all over your body. It is recommended that you perform one aerobic exercise in your daily exercise routine. The Exercises reduce thighs and hips in 7 days above will tone down your thighs and legs, but they will not help you shed the fat in those regions. You have to break a sweat to shed those extra kilos you gained to wear skinny fit jeans to show off those beautiful curves! Running will help to tone down your whole body, and you will be surprised to notice the changes when you run every morning for seven days straight. Nothing sheds, fat, or calories faster than running. You can run laps in your backyard or on your terrace. Just make sure that you keep increasing the number of laps to attain the body goals! Running will also help you sleep better and increase the blood circulation in your body as your heart pumps more blood in the lungs.
If you have a pool in your house, then all you need to do is swim. Swimming is the best exercise for toning your arms, legs and also increases your core strength. Like running, swimming works on your entire body, as you lose bum and thigh fat
Hate exercising and find it boring? Well, no worries, there are other ways to lose weight while having a gala time. Blast your favourite dance track and start moving. You do not need to learn some trendy, eye-catching chores, you can just move to the music. Just let yourself go, and dance like your life depends on it. If you want to find motivation, you can simply find dance videos on YouTube and dance along with them! Dancing uses all of the muscles of your body, which means you are not only working out those muscles but also stretching. Dancing also increases your flexibility.
If you cannot run or dance due to a lack of space in your room and cannot swim either because of no personal pool in your house, you can simply walk. Walking, although it may not be as effective as running or any of the other aerobic exercises mentioned here, can still help you burn some extra calories. So grab your headphones and prepare to walk around the house for 1 hour or 30 minutes.
Apart from the exercises and activities, you also need to keep track of all the food and the calories you are consuming daily. A good diet and exercise can help you get the body that you want.
Post You May Also Like