Skin lightening home remedies: Every girl dreams of flawless skin. But, owing to the current busy lifestyles of the people, it becomes tough for them to take care of their skin. Things get even more complicated when taking care of the skin means having to go to the parlour. After spending a rough day at work, ladies cannot muster the strength to go to the parlour and spend some more hours in the parlour taking care of their skin. Not only has this, but exposure to dust and harsh environmental conditions also taken a toll on the skin of women. What if we told you that achieving the perfect skin tone is pretty easy and can be done at home? Yes, you heard that right! In this article, you will come across some fast skin whitening tips which can help you get that flawless, radiant skin. These remedies will leave your skin glowing and make it look nourished and healthy. Some of the best natural ways to improve the condition of your skin are stated below.
glowing skin secrets
Natural Remedies For Skin Brightening And Lightening
Here are some of the home-made remedies in which your dream of achieving a bright and flawless skin can be fulfilled in no time:
- Lemon: Lemon is rich in Vitamin C. One of the most remarkable properties of Vitamin C is that it has anti-pigmentary effects on the skin. This means that it helps to eliminate the blemishes and spots that might appear on your skin. For this, you will require some ripe lemons and a cotton pad. Carefully squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl. Then, soak the cotton pad in the lemon juice and apply it on your neck, face, and other parts where there are spots and blemishes. Leave the mask on for around 15 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat the process twice a week, and you will notice how to whiten skin overnight.
- Honey: honey for skin whitening helps to decrease the visible effects of pigmentation that might be there on your skin. Honey contains bioactive compounds and alpha-hydroxy acids that are known for decreasing the effects of pigmentation. For this, you will need one ripe lemon and one teaspoon of honey. Then you have to squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl and add honey to the juice. After you have stirred the mixture well, apply the mixture on your face with the help of a brush or some cotton. Repeating this process twice a week will exhibit the most effective results.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has aloin, which is a bioactive compound. Aloin inhibits the synthesis of melanin. This, in turn, helps to lighten the skin tone. It also imparts a natural glow and radiance to the skin of an individual. For this, one needs one tablespoon of freshly extracted aloe vera gel and one tablespoon of brown sugar. The gel and the brown sugar have to be mixed well and then applied on the neck and face. After this, leave the mask on for some time and then rinse your face off with water. This process, if repeated twice a week, can exhibit the best results for skin whitening tips at home.
- Yoghurt: As soon as one thinks of some home-made remedies, yoghurt tops the list of being among the essential ingredients. Yoghurt helps in the elimination of excess pigmentation. It contains high amounts of bioactive compounds, which can help to reduce the signs of pigmentation like the dark spots and so on. To make the face pack, you will need half a cup of yoghurt and mix it with two teaspoons of honey. Stir the mixture well to make a paste. Apply the mask on your face and then leave it on for 20 minutes. After that, rinse the mask off with water. Repeating this process twice a week will show noteworthy changes.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is readily available in almost every household. A major component of turmeric is Curcumin. Curcumin helps to prevent the different signs of ageing like spots and blemishes. Not only this, but turmeric also helps to impart a natural glow & how to whiten body skin. To prepare the mask, you will need some turmeric powder, fresh yoghurt, and honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mask on your face. After the face pack dries, rinse it off with lukewarm water. If you use this face pack once a week, you will see significant changes in your skin.
- Cucumber: Cucumber contains Cucurbitacin D, which is a compound that can curb the synthesis of melanin. It is also known for being able to reverse the effects of pigmentation. For this, you will need a fresh cucumber and some freshly extracted aloe gel. After that, blend them both into a paste. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. After that, you can wash your face off. Do this once a week for the best results.
- Potato: Potato contains phytochemicals like sulfur, chloride, and potassium. It can help to lighten the acne blemished and the scars. This helps a person to get an even skin tone and clear skin. To make the paste, you will need three tablespoons of potato juice and some lemon juice. Mix the juices well and then apply the mixture on your neck and face with the help of a cotton pad. Leave it on for some time and then rinse it off. You can do this twice a week and watch your skin glow like never before.
- Orange peel: Orange peel contains antioxidants, tannins, polyphenols, all of which are known to be effective for lightening the skin tone. These compounds can help to impart a natural glow and radiance to the skin and eliminate the dullness. To prepare the mask, you have to take a half tablespoon of Turmeric powder, some powdered orange peel, and one tablespoon of honey. Mix the ingredients to make a fine paste. Apply the mask and leave to dry. After the mask has dried completely, use a mild cleanser to wash it off. Repeat the process twice a week for the best results.
- Papaya: Papaya is another ingredient that has always been associated with skin lightening and brightening. Papaya helps to increase the collagen production of the skin. This helps to improve the skin complexion and also reduces the blemishes and scars. Blend a few slices of papaya and then add a little lemon juice to the paste. After the mask is prepared, leave it on for fifteen minutes, and then wash the mask off. Repeat the process twice a week, and you will watch your skin condition improving considerably.
You Are What You Eat
There goes a popular saying, “You are what you eat.” Although this may seem very cliché, there is no denying the fact that eating healthy skin whitening foods for a continued period of time can make your skin glow and look brighter and radiant. The antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Carotene, Selenium, etc. help in skin repair and protect it from damage. Therefore, it is important to include them in your diet. They can keep you younger looking for a long time. Here are some of the must-haves in your diet:
- Water: Water is the easiest and the simplest thing to include in your diet, which can help to boost the glow in your skin. You can also choose to add some fresh berries to your drinking water. An average human being needs a minimum of two litres of water every day.
- Oats: Oats fill the diet with selenium. Selenium is an antioxidant that provides protection to the cells from any damage. Oats also have prebiotics, which stirs and speeds up the essential probiotics of the body and help to bolster the immune system.
- Olives: Olives contain polyphenolic compounds which help to provide protection to the cells against any disruption. They also help to improve the flow of blood throughout the body. Such fruits are packed with antioxidants, which help to improve the health of the skin and protect the skin cells from excessive wear and tear. They help to fill your body with a combination of unsaturated fibre and fat.
Apart from these, you will also need to consume a variety of other things such as Kiwi fruit and strawberries, which are a great source of Vitamin C; eggs, cod, salmon fish, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, and so on. I hope this gives you a complete idea about the things you need to do to keep your skin glowing!
Post You May Also Like